There are many ways of showcasing your creative skills through artwork. But one of the popular methods of representing your creativity is the standalone drawing tablets. It does not matter that whether you are a beginner or a pro, a decent standalone drawing tablet can be a great device for you to explore things up. Besides the creative exploration through a drawing pen and other several features plus tools, there are many other things that you can do with your drawing tablet. You can connect to other devices through this tablet, easily transfer files, browse the internet for entertainment and inspiration purposes, etc. but the standalone drawing tablets are considered much better than normal tablets. The standalone drawing tablets do not require an internet connection to function, unlike a computer.
Traditional Drawing Tablet V/s Standalone Drawing Tablet:
There are several advantages of a standalone drawing tablet and they are not mainly as common as people think. They are easily portable so people can use them easily on flights, trains, cars, etc. and people can take them anywhere unlike traditional drawing tablets that only connect to the computer. The standalone drawing tablet comes with a pen-enabled screen and it functions as a normal computer. While it might be slightly expensive by cost, the device gives the users a great drawing experience. Now when people can purchase a standalone drawing tablet that gives them the freedom to draw on the go, you might not be able to differentiate between the two, as both of them have the same-looking screen.
Here is a comparison between the two by which you will be able to differentiate them:
|Standalone Drawing Tablet||Traditional Drawing Tablet|
|● This tablet comes with a display
● This tablet does not require or need a computer to function smoothly and normally.
● This tablet is designed for professionals mainly.
● A bit costly than regular drawing tablets
● It gives the user the freedom to work from anywhere as it is easily portable and you would not require a computer with it.
|● This tablet comes with or without a display
● This tablet needs to be connected to a PC or computer
● This tablet is designed for beginners and professionals
● This tablet is cheap as compared to its expensive price range
● This tablet will require a PC or computer along the way as it cannot function without it.
So this is all about the standalone drawing tablets and traditional drawing tablets.